National Presentation Day

 

Today, I attended a National Presentation hosted by ESN, which I haven't been to in a long time.

Three countries, Mexico, Colombia, and Portugal, presented their National Presentations.

The first presentation was from Mexico, and I could feel the passion of the Mexican people from the presentation itself. They presented with a fighting spirit, making it even more enjoyable. Also, it was interesting to learn about tacos and tamales, foods that we often encounter. I thought to myself that I definitely want to visit Mexico someday.

Next was Colombia, and to be honest, I didn't know much about Colombia. However, I learned a lot of new facts while listening to the presentation.

Additionally, there was a process of teaching and explaining traditional dances, which made the presentation even more enjoyable.

Lastly, Portugal presented. They explained about various cities, and since I am planning a trip to Portugal soon, I listened attentively.

Among the cities they described, Lisbon and Porto are the ones I plan to visit. Their explanations were very helpful.

It was a National Presentation full of passionate friends!









댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Watching a hockey game

Movie day in Envelopa

"The Metamorphosis" - Czech book